Friday, November 20, 2009

News Of Choice 8


'Oprah Winfrey Show' To Go Off The Air In 2011

- Summary

The Oprah Winfrey Show, a groundbreaking broadcast that is countinued more than 20 years, will be end in 2011.

- Reaction

It is really respectable that one person lead to show for big sucsess. Also, from this show, she would be a billionaire and most influential person in the world. Although I don't know so much about her and her show, I knew always she lookes comfortable and confidently on TV show. More than 20 years.. In Korea, there is one sentence "Passing one decade makes changing of mountain". According to this sentence, while The Oprah Winfrey Show was broadcast, US's mountain was changed twice. That much, she went through very long times with Americans. Maybe this news makes Americans feel both sorrow and empty.

- Comment Summary


Congratulate for her achievements. / This is not my interest.

- Source

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=120593494


1 comment:

  1. Wow! She aired more than 20 years. That's so long time. I think, she is great woman. I heard about her show. I think, this show is really meaningful show. I feel so sorry.

    ReplyDelete