Friday, October 30, 2009

News Of Choice 2


Sexy Wins Halloween Costume Contest

- Summary And Reaction

Although it's the political season, almost people choose a sexy costume for Halloween. But there is one exception, North Korean leader Kim Jeong-il. Kim Jeong-il is very popular. It's very interesting that Kim Jeong-il costume is popular. Of course, it was a satire. Anyway, this Halloween is the first holiday after I came to USA. So, I really expect to this Saturday. When I have a chance, I want to challenge political costume, like Kim Jeong-il.

- Source

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=6404941

4 comments:

  1. Good reaction Annie;). Isn't that funny? Why do people want to dress up as Kim Jeong-Il? Why not Barack Obama or Ban Ki-Moon (spelling?). You're right, it's a satire - or joke.
    Did you see any Kim Jeong-Ils for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is funny news. I has friend he come from korea
    .He told me his friend always said he looks like Kim Jong-il. I had never seen Kim Jong-il's picture.but I think he maybe is funny looking guy
    .It is recording with my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie!
    Why do the people perform the disguise of Kim Jong Il?
    I think Kim Jeong-il always does the same appearance.So it is easy to make costume.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you've pinned it on the nose, Taro. Yes, he always looks the same, you're exactly right, so it's easy to make fun of him!

    ReplyDelete